KAWK - Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Are You?

2 posters

Go down

Who Are You? Empty Who Are You?

Post  HANDO SS Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:42 am

Just Tryin' To Get To Know My Komrades A Little Better. What Else Do You Guys Like To Do In Your Spare Time?

Who Are You? CutieAlex-Hood

Well, That's The Real Me. ^_^

In My Spare Time I Read Various Literature, Practice Markmanship, Sing, Listen To Music, Cosplay, Hang Out With Friends, Skate, And Golf Occasionally.

Last edited by HANDO SS on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing Word)
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Who Are You? Empty Re: Who Are You?

Post  Prof Murdah Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Well, I don't do anything anymore now that I have COD4(damn you teknicle & aszz juice!)

Loving living in Seattle because it's not a huge metropolitan area, but big enough to have everything you need with a good sports scene and a great music scene. You can always find great bands playing every day of the week somewhere nearby.

I'm way into my music(AFI, 30 seconds to Mars, Atreyu, TOOL etc.) and only really can read sci fi and fantasy books. I love staying up on the news, but I hate the political system and politics in general.

Outside of work, I'd like to say that I use my time productively to exercise, clean, and take care of errands.

Such is not usually the case though, for my unproductive life is more fun than that, and the weekends being my free time can't afford to be wasted, usually consisting of heading out to the punkish/rocker/industrial/goth(any will do) clubs or a show(not a fan of country or rap-except Three 6 & Project Pat), taking shots of jagr bombs and sippin Pabst Blue Ribbon(the real champagne of beers) all night with my friends, go back to someones after hours and play some shooters or soccer.

Sleep, wake up, repeat, HA!

I think that's enough of me.

HAPPY EASTER!!! Courtesy the Professor
Who Are You? 1565515539_l
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down