KAWK - Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD4 GOTY and DLC arrive April 3

3 posters

Go down

COD4 GOTY and DLC arrive April 3 Empty COD4 GOTY and DLC arrive April 3

Post  Teknicl Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:49 pm

COD4 GOTY and DLC arrive April 3

COD4 GOTY and DLC arrive April 3 Cod-4-map-pack-rm-415

A page on Xbox.com has popped out of nowhere to announce that both the Call of Duty 4 Game of the Year Edition and the (heretofore unnamed) Variety Map Pack will arrive on April 3, a mere two weeks away. The new map pack will be available for 800 MS Points and includes the maps Creek, Broadcast, Chinatown and Killhouse. Also, don't forget that the game of the year edition of COD4 will include a token for a free download of the Variety Map Pack, so if you haven't picked up COD4 yet, you'll probably want to wait another two weeks.
Teknicl
Teknicl
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://www.killatwillkingz.com

Back to top Go down

COD4 GOTY and DLC arrive April 3 Empty Re: COD4 GOTY and DLC arrive April 3

Post  Idunaz Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Nice. I'll be out of town from April 2-9 though, so you guys will all get a big headstart on me with the new maps!

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:53 pm

I just bought the game, and after experiencing the addiction, I don't think I could've waited two weeks for the Game of the Year edition. Screw that! I got lots of work to put in still!

Give me my gun now!

It comes to $2.50 per map which is fine with me. I can't believe there are actually people out there whining about the cost of the maps. Do these people not have paying jobs or something???

It's especially fine considering Halo 3 is charging $3.33 for their new maps. If you can’t spend $10 on one or both, Go to your video game store in the morning and take back your Xbox 360. You obviously have other needs to attend to.
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down