KAWK - Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What music do you listen to/Favorite band?

+3
Prof Murdah
Big Bank Hank
Mnstinger8
7 posters

Go down

What music do you listen to/Favorite band? Empty What music do you listen to/Favorite band?

Post  Mnstinger8 Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:31 am

I listen to Rock, Rap, and Metal.

My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold.

How about you guys?
Mnstinger8
Mnstinger8
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

What music do you listen to/Favorite band? Empty Re: What music do you listen to/Favorite band?

Post  Big Bank Hank Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Same

Avenged Sevenfold, ICP, Atreyu

Big Bank Hank
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

What music do you listen to/Favorite band? Empty Re: What music do you listen to/Favorite band?

Post  Prof Murdah Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Big Bank Hank wrote:Same

Avenged Sevenfold, ICP, Atreyu

I'm gonna see Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu tonight in Seattle. Last stop on the 'Taste of Chaos' tour.
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mnstinger8 Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:29 pm

omg dude

you are going to fucking flip out
that show was fucking amazing dude

go like a hour late, cuz the japanese bands arent that great lol

but yea me and big bank hank and one of our other friends went

twas the greatest show ever Very Happy

and you get free rockstar haha

oh and at the end of the show when your walking out they have a bin full of rockstar and you can take as much as you want and they put more in

heres a tip, grab one of the cases they throw and the side and put your rockstar into that
i got 19 of em Smile

and we got Rockstar Punched its delicious
but you might get different, who knows, lol
Mnstinger8
Mnstinger8
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Crap. My friend just told me she's feeling sick. I don't want to go to the show by myself.

It was so short notice though, us going, so I'm not really mad or anything.
Bands are around here all the time. If I don't end up still going, at least I can play some COD4 tonight, ha!
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bank Hank Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:34 pm

I will admit, Taste of Chaos tour was the shit

Big Bank Hank
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:37 pm

I Listen To Alot Of Industrial, Emo, Punk, Rock, And Screamo. ^_^

I Wish We Could Get Some Quality Shows Around Here, Texas Really Sucks, None Of My Bands Ever Come Anywhere Near Here, The Best I've Seen So Far Was KoRn Played In Dallas Of All Places.

If I Could Just Get Some Damn KMFDM, Fallout Boy, Limp Bizkit, Seether, Modest Mouse, The Used, Then I'd Be Happy. lol
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:32 am

HANDO SS wrote:I Listen To Alot Of Industrial, Emo, Punk, Rock, And Screamo. ^_^

I Wish We Could Get Some Quality Shows Around Here, Texas Really Sucks, None Of My Bands Ever Come Anywhere Near Here, The Best I've Seen So Far Was KoRn Played In Dallas Of All Places.

If I Could Just Get Some Damn KMFDM, Fallout Boy, Limp Bizkit, Seether, Modest Mouse, The Used, Then I'd Be Happy. lol

Exchange Limp Bizkit and Modest Mouse with some AFI, 30 Seconds to Mars, and some Skinny Puppy, and now you're talking!
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:31 am

Prof Murdah wrote:
HANDO SS wrote:I Listen To Alot Of Industrial, Emo, Punk, Rock, And Screamo. ^_^

Exchange Limp Bizkit and Modest Mouse with some AFI, 30 Seconds to Mars, and some Skinny Puppy, and now you're talking!

I Forgot AFI! 30 Seconds To Mars Is Good Too.

But I'd Never Leave Out Limp Bizkit! Modest Mouse Is Catchy And Easy To Dance To. lol ^_^
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Idunaz Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Seether is playing a free show here in May during the big Nascar week. Gonna be downtown Charlotte. Gonna be checking that out for sure.

The last show that came around here that I wanted to see was Breaking Benjamins/Three Days Grace. That woulda been a great concert to be at.

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  KingTys Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Idunaz wrote:Seether is playing a free show here in May during the big Nascar week. Gonna be downtown Charlotte. Gonna be checking that out for sure.

The last show that came around here that I wanted to see was Breaking Benjamins/Three Days Grace. That woulda been a great concert to be at.

Love Breaking Benjamin, went to see the concert just for them, VERY good show.
KingTys
KingTys
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 40

http://www.killatwillkingz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aszz Juice Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:03 pm

NSYNC 4 LIFE MOFOS!!!
Aszz Juice
Aszz Juice
Prestige Level 5
Prestige Level 5

Number of posts : 159

http://www.killatwillkingz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:29 pm

Schoolyard Heroes will be playing the Triple Rock tonight in Minneapolis.

If any of you MN'ers are near there, check 'em out. They're from Seattle and they ROCK!
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down