KAWK - Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto IV trailer mash-up

5 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto IV trailer mash-up Empty Grand Theft Auto IV trailer mash-up

Post  Teknicl Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:47 am

Looking for all your Grand Theft Auto IV footage in one easy to swallow package? Thankfully this fan mash-up has spliced together all of the original four GTAIV trailers to bring you a five minute taste of what's in store for us on April 29. The completely unofficial trailer is pretty well done and seeing all the GTAIV footage cut together really makes us wish April 29 would hurry up and get here already! Take a look at the footage and let us know how you'll be spending the next 29 days in preparation for the biggest game launch of 2008. afro
Teknicl
Teknicl
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://www.killatwillkingz.com

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto IV trailer mash-up Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto IV trailer mash-up

Post  HANDO SS Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Oh My God, I'm Waitin' SOOO BAD For GTA IV, I've Read All The Facts And Details For It And It's Gonna Be Amazing, The Storyline's Gonna Be The Best Out Of All GTA's, There's Gonna Be 16 Player Online MP With 15 Different Modes Including Free Roam! They're Gonna Use The Euphoria Engine For This One, Meaning No More Superman Rag-Doll Physics, If You Hit Someone I Car They're Gonna Get Sucked Underneath The Tires Or They're Gonna Roll Up On The Hood And Crack Your Windshield. You Shoot Someone They're Not Just Gonna Go Automatically Limp, There's Gonna Be Some Awesome Expressions, Groans Of Pain, Blood Spatter On You And The Enviroment, And Unique Death Animations.

This Is Gonne Be The Longest Month In Gaming History For Me. lol ^_^
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto IV trailer mash-up Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto IV trailer mash-up

Post  Idunaz Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:33 pm

I've haven't played any of the GTA's yet. What is the multiplayer like? I always thought this was just a single player game so I never bothered to look at it since I don't ever bother to play single player modes.

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Idunaz wrote:I've haven't played any of the GTA's yet. What is the multiplayer like? I always thought this was just a single player game so I never bothered to look at it since I don't ever bother to play single player modes.

Well This Is Actually The First To Have The Big Online Multi-Player In It, But It's Gonna Be Amazing, 16 Players Max, 15 Different Modes, Customizable Characters, To Say The Least, IT WILL BE EPIC. ^_^
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Teknicl Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Ya, I've played all the GTA's but, never completed the games. I've definately never played online with it and the last I remember there was never the ability to do multi player online ever. This would be the first I've seen for this game.

I can tell you that the GTA series are the SHIT! It's stories put you in the gritty world of thug life, mafia's, gangs, and prostitution (aka street life). It's pretty intense for a game so don't let your kids see or get ahold of this game. Sombody tell HANDO's mom....lol!! Cool
Teknicl
Teknicl
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://www.killatwillkingz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:42 am

Yeah, Hando isn't even old enough to buy, or even play for that matter, this game. So why is he (or sometimes she) getting all hyped up?
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Hehehe, The Manager At The Gamestop Around Here Is A Friend Of Mine. ^_^ I Also Just Today Got My Limited-Edition GTA IV Paid Off. 26 Days And Counting!

But One Cool Thing About This GTA Is That You Don't Have To Be So Much Of A Criminal, You Could Actually Just Lead Life For A While Until You Wanted To Commit Some Crimes, Your Character Is Actually A Very Sympathetic One, Unlike All The Other GTA Frontmen Who Were Just "Get Outta My Way Or Die" The Character Actually Gives You Freedom Of Choice For The Most Part, They've Said One Playthrough Could Be Completely Different Than Your Last, So That Sounds Very Promising Story-Wise. ^_^

And Multi-Player Wise, How Could You Beat Running Around Liberty City With 15 Friends Just Causing Mayhem In Free-Roam?
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  t1gerb3ast Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:25 am

THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE THE SHIT

t1gerb3ast
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum