KAWK - Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only thing CoD needs to add to be perfect

5 posters

Go down

The only thing CoD needs to add to be perfect Empty The only thing CoD needs to add to be perfect

Post  Idunaz Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:43 pm

A cover system and blind fire.

I have been playing alot of Rainbow Six lately, and the best thing about it is the awesome cover system. If you have played Gears of War, you know what I am talking about.

This is something CoD really needs. We have already seen they can make a 3rd person perspective, as we know from playing S&D and being able to watch people in 3rd person view. They just need to go a step further and implement a cover system. This is not likely something they can just add for CoD4, but when IW makes CoD6, I think they need to add this.

The last couple times we have been playing S&D, I've been in so many situations where the cover system would have been awesome to have. I hope they consider this as they begin making CoD6. I doubt they developers who make CoD5 will implement it, since they aren't as good as IW is.

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

The only thing CoD needs to add to be perfect Empty Re: The only thing CoD needs to add to be perfect

Post  Idunaz Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Oh and it would be cool to see some other people playing Rainbow Six 2. It took me a few days to get used to it, as it feels very different than CoD4, but it really is fun the more you play it. Would be cool to have Rainbow Six clan nights as well as our CoD clan nights.

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Back to top Go down

The only thing CoD needs to add to be perfect Empty Re: The only thing CoD needs to add to be perfect

Post  HANDO SS Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Idunaz wrote:Oh and it would be cool to see some other people playing Rainbow Six 2. It took me a few days to get used to it, as it feels very different than CoD4, but it really is fun the more you play it. Would be cool to have Rainbow Six clan nights as well as our CoD clan nights.

Hellz Yeah, That's Just What I Was Thinking, If You Ever Need Someone For Terrorist Hunt Or Story Co-Op, Send Me An Invite. ^_^
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:58 pm

I was playing Vegas 2 last night and all I could keep thinking was 'Damn I like Call of Duty so much better than this game'.

The cover system is good though. I kept throwing grenades though and going into aim mode because I was trying to duck and stab and the controls are different, so I kept dying because I'm used to COD controls. It's dumb, aiming should always be left trigger, but they made that the cover button.
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Idunaz Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:50 pm

Yeah when I switch between Rainbow Six and CoD4 at first it takes me a few games to get used to the controls. When I go from Rainbow 6 to CoD, the first couple matches I am just spamming my special grenade because the top left button is sprint in rainbow six. And when I want to throw a frag and press the B button, I end up crouching instead of throwing a grenade because the frag button in rainbow six is B.

BTW, where is Washington State right now? I don't see them on the slate for the games tonight? Twisted Evil

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Teknicl Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:57 pm

I just started playing RV 2 last night, and your right about the movement. However, I don't have any problems with the controls since I can button map on my Gaming Board and Mouse Very Happy , you know I have to brag.

Once I get everything down, I'll run with the Kingz on this game. We might have to start a second division in our league for RV 2. Idea
Teknicl
Teknicl
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://www.killatwillkingz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Teknicl wrote:I just started playing RV 2 last night, and your right about the movement. However, I don't have any problems with the controls since I can button map on my Gaming Board and Mouse Very Happy , you know I have to brag.

Once I get everything down, I'll run with the Kingz on this game. We might have to start a second division in our league for RV 2. Idea

That'd Be Sweet, Have CoD And RSV Divisions.
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:08 pm

Idunaz wrote:Yeah when I switch between Rainbow Six and CoD4 at first it takes me a few games to get used to the controls. When I go from Rainbow 6 to CoD, the first couple matches I am just spamming my special grenade because the top left button is sprint in rainbow six. And when I want to throw a frag and press the B button, I end up crouching instead of throwing a grenade because the frag button in rainbow six is B.

BTW, where is Washington State right now? I don't see them on the slate for the games tonight? Twisted Evil

Yeah, those Cougars disappeared like their shooting did in the game. scratch
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  onerawlb49 Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:13 am

hell yeah i third that notion on playing some rainbow six terrorist hunt and having a rainbow six clan, that would be awesome..... blind fire would be amazing on cod4

onerawlb49

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Man, Only Thing I'd Need On CoD To Make It Perfect Would Be That Cover Option, I Hate Standing Against Walls Hoping My Arm Ain't Jutting Out Far Enough To Shoot Off. lol
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum