KAWK - Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhanced Gaming Controllers

3 posters

Go down

Enhanced Gaming Controllers Empty Enhanced Gaming Controllers

Post  onerawlb49 Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:30 am

Alright so i work for this super bad ass gaming cafe here in new mexico called CodeRed Cafe, remember because we will be huge, anyway i'm the general manager; just wanted to brag because thats where you will find me online playing half of the time. But we just received the exclusive rights to become the only gaming center in the U.S with the ability to sell these controllers that i like to call the cheater controller. There apparently is some guy that makes these xbox 360 controllers that look exactly like a black elite controller except they have additional buttons on the back side close to the battery pack. They can be used for a any of the games since it is an actual xbox controller but for some games like cod4, halo 3, gears of war, etc., there is an added bonus. The only one that i have fooled around with is the cod4 controller and that is because the additional button works a "RAPID FIRE" button which turns a weapon normally single ROF into a full automatic weapon like M14 becoming LMG just with a smaller clip, same thing with pistols, the desert eagle now shoots as fast an MP5. The difference is ridiculous and they are a hell of alot of fun to play with. At first i thought it only worked for some weapons but after playing around with it it seems to increase the ROF on ALL weapons and i mean all weapons. However one of the things i have not tried is playing around with the perks like putting double tap and using the rapid fire button. To make a long story short these controllers are super bad ass and a hell of alot of fun to play with, i will be more than happy to demonstrate online to anyone that is interested in seeing the difference; just message me here, my email, or through xbox live..... PEACE

onerawlb49

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Enhanced Gaming Controllers Empty Re: Enhanced Gaming Controllers

Post  Prof Murdah Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:54 pm

I only see this being helpful on guns like the pistols.
You say that the ROF is better on all the guns, but the game is programmed for all different guns to have their own rate of fire time and reload.

Hmmmmm..
If it is really really noticeable that it helps, then opponents are going to see that too, and will probably label you as your controller, a cheater. Question That would be lame.

Why are you guys the only people able to distribute the controller? Who makes it?
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:06 pm

Hey Raw Haven't Seen You In A While, But Anyhow, I Wanna Know Too, Who Makes The Controller And Why Can Only You Guys Sell It?
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  onerawlb49 Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:11 pm

yes it would suck to be labeled as a cheater that is why its only fun to use just to mess around because it seriously is very noticeable, ill show all the next time im on. And we are just the only gaming center able to sell, the guy that actually manufactures these bad boys is a close friend of one of the owners here at CodeRed and so he gave us exclusive rights to sell these things in addition to his website which is www.hgcontrollers.com, just check it out man there pretty sick

onerawlb49

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:11 am

Holy Hell!

That controller is 90 BUCKS!!!

I really don't think I can spend that much money on a controller.
Looks like I'll only be witnessing this controller in private matches when you pump 300 bullets in me in 1 second, ha!
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  onerawlb49 Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Ha Ha yeah ill only use them in private matches just for fun, but yeah they are pretty expensive and i dont know yet if i even get a discount??? lol

onerawlb49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down