KAWK - Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer vid

5 posters

Go down

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer vid Empty Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer vid

Post  Idunaz Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJRoDuupDs

Looks pretty good. I'll definitely rent it first and decide if it is worth buying.

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer vid Empty Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer vid

Post  HANDO SS Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:06 pm

If You Do Rent It, I'll Play You, I Got It Just Today.
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer vid Empty Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer vid

Post  Idunaz Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 pm

How are you liking the multiplayer Hando? Been tempted to buy it. Watched a couple vids and it looks pretty good.

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post  KingTys Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:32 pm

I got it yesterday too. Didn't do Multi yet, trying to get use to the cover and shoot, seems a little harder than Gears of War. Once I get that down, I'm online and looking to play with anyone so let me know if you get it dunny. I saw Hando online last night with it too.
KingTys
KingTys
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 40

http://www.killatwillkingz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof Murdah Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Cover and shoot ain't nothing new, but I know you gotta keep evolving the game up to par or more considering other games to keep your franchise fresh and afloat.

Wasn't Killswitch the first shooter to offer this option? That was years ago too. Definitely needed in Army of Two. I'm gonna hold off on Vegas 2 for now, COD4 is gonna take up most of my online time.

Speaking of online, has anyone heard anything about multiplayer for StarWars: The Force Unleashed?
I'm looking forward to that, Gears of War 2 and FIFA 09.
Prof Murdah
Prof Murdah
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://adamparker.bravehost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Idunaz Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:20 pm

I played online for about an hour or two today. It is definitely a big adjustment to the gameplay of CoD4.
THe aiming is alot different. Seems much harder to aim in the game, and when I start shooting, I don't even know if I am aiming at a guy, unless I have the red sight toggled on. One thing I noticed is people that are a higher level have better armor unlocked, and they can drop me pretty easy since I am only like level 3.

It is definitely more of a cover and advance type game. Different pace than CoD4.

Idunaz
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:53 am

Idunaz wrote:I played online for about an hour or two today. It is definitely a big adjustment to the gameplay of CoD4.
THe aiming is alot different. Seems much harder to aim in the game, and when I start shooting, I don't even know if I am aiming at a guy, unless I have the red sight toggled on. One thing I noticed is people that are a higher level have better armor unlocked, and they can drop me pretty easy since I am only like level 3.

It is definitely more of a cover and advance type game. Different pace than CoD4.

Well Hey Idunaz, If I See You On, Lets Play A Game, I Can Help You Get Some Expierience And Gain Some New Armor Or Guns.
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Teknicl Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:08 pm

HANDO SS wrote:
Idunaz wrote:I played online for about an hour or two today. It is definitely a big adjustment to the gameplay of CoD4.

Well Hey Idunaz, If I See You On, Lets Play A Game, I Can Help You Get Some Expierience And Gain Some New Armor Or Guns.

Peep my latest news article about Rainbow Six Vegas 2. You'll find this one interesting if you haven't already discovered it.
Teknicl
Teknicl
Prestige Level 2
Prestige Level 2

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://www.killatwillkingz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HANDO SS Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Oh Sweet Man Thanks, I Was Wondering How To Get The Damn Comcast Map.
HANDO SS
HANDO SS
Prestige Level 3
Prestige Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down